Sunday, March 22, 2009

Catch up!

It's been a while since we've posted because we have been CRAZY busy! School has been running our lives. I have my written national dental hygiene board coming up this Tuesday. I've been studying every spare second I've had since this semester started (it seriously feels like it!) and I STILL don't feel prepared! Since they can ask anything from my freshman year of college I have just come ot accept the fact that there are going to be things I don't know. It's been pretty overwhelming to study for it, and I CANNOT wait until Tuesday night! Then I can move on and start focusing on studying for my local anesthesia written board, which is in May!

Luckily we did have a few days of spring break to enjoy up in Logan. We love going back to Cache Valley and being with our family up there.

My old roommate, Shelly, got married so it was fun to get together with Kelsey and her to catch up a little bit! Congrats Shelly and Jens!

We took our nephew Carter up to Logan with us to give his parents some time to adjust to having the new baby! He is so much fun....we just love him! I absolutely love this picture so I had to post it!

The other stressful thing that has been going on (besides school) is that we are on the search for a town home to purchase. We've found one that we really like here in South Ogden...so the journey begins! Hopefully with all that is going on I can keep my stress level to a minimum considering the circumstances! Thank heavens I have Jake to help me chill out!

1 comment:

The Schmutz Family said...

That is an exciting big purchase. I'm sure you guys will pick something perfect for your cute family. My dad might come up this weekend so maybe he could get my "J". I'll call you and let you know though. It really isn't a huge deal though. Anyway, ttyl.