Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend!!!

Unfortunately on Saturday Jake and I had to work like usual. We did make it in time to make it to Logan so Jake could could go with his brothers and dad to the priesthood session. While they were enjoying that and their tradition at La Beus afterward, us girls headed to Cafe Sabor for some dinner! We also had treats afterward and Susan and Kathy helped my little sister, Kylie,and I to make some bracelets with their beads!
We had so much fun with the fam this weekend. Sunday was filled with Susan's yummy blueberry frenchtoast, lots of good conference talks and Jake's grandpa's birthday party.

These two are little buddies and I just love to watch them play together! Carter forgot his hat at home so Jake made sure he found one for him that used to be one of his favorites. I think this picture is stinkin' cute!
We also got to see our cute niece Aubrey. She is now a month old and I can't believe how big she is growing!!!
We are so grateful for our family. We are really lucky that we have so much support and love shown to us from everyone on our family. You guys are the best....we love you!

1 comment:

Skye said...

yep i did take it ou the computer so thats why i got my results so fast it only too 3 weeks compared to 6-8 weeks! but don't worry your pass! it is a great feeling i just wish all of them were over! we graduate on the 1st too! my test days are the 8 and 9th. i have a boards patient by no back up pt. so hopefull all goes well!