Monday, May 11, 2009

Update!

Wow, this past week was a busy one!!!

It started off with our niece Aubrey's blessing last Sunday. It was so good to see the fam and and celebrate Aubrey's special day!

Isn't she ADORABLE!?!

Jake, Carter and Aubrey. I love this picture!!!

Tammie and Jeff with Alan and Susan and Aubrey.

I love this picture just due to the fact that Jake conveniently-accidentally placed the string from the camera right between Susan and Aubrey!

On Tuesday we closed on our townhome...so as of last Wednesday we are officially HOME OWNERS!!! The sad part about it is that we didn't even get to go inside until Saturday night because the next few days were so busy!


This is a picture of what the outside of our townhome looks like. We're super excited to FINALLY be done paying RENT!!!

Last Thursday and Friday were my local anesthesia and dental hygiene board exams. Talk about 2 of the most stressful days ever. I found out that I passed my 2 local anesthesia boards on Thursday...Jake was a great patient and was a great sport to let me poke him 3 times!

Friday (my dental hygiene board) went well, hopefully well enough to pass, but I won't get the results for another 4 weeks!!! The wait is complete torture! I'm just glad that my patient showed up on time and qualified, and he didn't have a cold sore! What a relief to have that all over with.


We finally were able to go inside our new townhome on Saturday night. We are working on getting a paint color picked out and getting the show on the road with the few repairs we need to do and the cleaning!!!


Of course, yesterday was mother's day so we need to give a big shout out to our moms! We have the best moms in the world!!!! I don't know how we got so lucky, but I have a LOT to live up to from their great examples. We just want all 3 of you to know how much we love you and appreciate everything you have done for us and continue to do for us on a daily basis. You guys are the greatest!!! WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

The Schmutz Family said...

Oh your town home is so cute. You need to take pics all through out when you get settled.

Skye said...

Congrats on the house as well! all the tests went smoothly i just wish i felt better about the clinical part but oh well its over! good luck with everything!

Brett and Chelsea said...

Congrats on your townhouse. We can't wait to not pay rent anymore but sadly we'll have to for a few more years.... Congrats on passing your boards too.