Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Christmas came way too fast and was gone just as quickly!

We had a great time spending time with all our family! We got spoiled yet again this year!

Another highlight is that the day after Christmas I was able to go to lunch with my old roommates and friends! These girls have been my friends since elementary school and I just can't get enough of them!




We also had a little family photo shoot:



As we reflect on this past year we realize just how blessed we are. Hope you all have a Fabulous New Year!!!

2 comments:

Jordan and Amy Kite said...

Kritin you are so beautiful, and I love your dog! Im glad you guys had a good christmas!

Claire said...

Your dog is so cute! I'm glad I was able to get your blog at the convention. It's fun to see what you're up to.