Sunday, October 31, 2010

Vegas & Thriller!

Last weekend we (Jake's family and I) took a trip to St. George and Vegas. Jake however stayed home to go deer hunting, which I have no documentation of...sorry!

We did a session in the Las Vegas temple:

Gorgeous!!!

Went inside some fancy hotels:


Visited M&M World:


Visited the Coca-Cola factory and tried the 16 different flavors...
some good, and some NOT so good!


Walked along the strip:
This picture is a little bit blurry, but how could we resist the photo op!


The next night we got to see Thriller at Tuacahn!

They definitely have a lot of talent!


Although it was a long drive being 8 months pregnant, it was well worth it! We had a BLAST!

4 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

You look so cute! Not much longer. Sounds like you had fun in St.George & Vegas

Brett and Chelsea said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Aren't in-laws great! I love 'em. and you have some pretty great ones.

Jen Jarrett said...

Ahhhhh! It looks like so much fun! It makes me want to go there. What a blast! Tell the family hello for me! And I CANNOT wait for the baby to come!!!

Alex and Anna said...

Kristin you look great!!! I didn't know you were already 8 months along! your getting so close. Your trip sounds like it was fun