Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hyde Park Celebration

A few weeks ago we went up to Hyde Park, where Jake grew up, for their city celebration. Cooper got to see his first parade. He had all of his candy eaten by the end of it....JK.


Waiting for the excitement with Aunt Eden and all the cousins


I ran my first 5K and I finished, which felt good! I also met my goal of running the whole way without stopping to walk. May not seem like a big deal to most, but I do NOT enjoy running. Definitely not one of the funnest things I've ever done, but worth it in the end! Thanks to Connor for being a good sport and running it with me!

Jake raced in the cyclocross race again and did awesome! We had fun cheering him on!
It made us excited for the other races coming up!


Good job Babe! This guy can just keep going and going, pushing and pushing. Definitely a great quality to have!


I had to share this picture of Cooper. He loves these soothies binkies...not to suck on, but to chew on. He gets his thumb stuck up inside the nipple and then goes to town.

We can't get enough of this kid!

No comments: