Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cruising the Mediterranean

The last couple of weeks we have been cruising the Mediterranean on the Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas!
 
We ate LOTS of yummy food! 
  
Relaxed.
Hung out with family.
 We went ice skating.

 Jake won first place in the speed climbing contest!

We played a bunch of rounds of mini golf.

 And saw some amazing sunsets!

Thanks to the generosity of my Uncle Jeff and Aunt Marianne we had the experience of a lifetime. We were able to go with 19 other members of our family. We saw the most amazing things and missed our little boy like crazy! Thanks to all the family back at home who helped take such good care of Cooper while we were away. More pictures to come of the amazing places we visited!

3 comments:

eden said...

I can actually see his goatee. :) I am glad you guys had fun! I am excited to hear more about it!

jendegiulio said...

Looks like so much fun!

vbergfamlee said...

I am so happy you guys were able to go on a cruise. N8 and I love cruising. Sorry I'm so lame and haven't sent you the pics we took from the Foam Fest. It was a new camera we used and I haven't taken the time to sit down and figure out how to put them on my computer. I'm hoping to do that in the next week or so and will get them to you. I can't wait to see more of your cruise!