Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Disney Princesses

So I got this website from my sister-in-law Tammie, so I thought I would check it out. To be honest, it really surprised me...the answer it gave me was the last one I expected! I was secretly hoping I would be Belle because she was Jacob's childhood crush. I guess my fiestiness just got the best of me and I'm not sweet enough to be Belle!

You Are Ariel!


Description: Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.

I'm not sure how accurate it is! I agree with the naive part, but I don't know if I can admit to the fiesty part of it, although there are probably several people that could prove me wrong!

The Questions...And My Answers:
Let's start out with something basic. Which word appeals to you the most?
-Trust
You're broke and your stuck in the middle of no where. How do you get home?
-Offer my maid services to a local hotel and work there until I've earned enough money to get home
Which of these careers appeal to you the most?
-At Home Mom.
IT'S MOVIE NIGHT! Eh, but you only have enough money for one and they have a very small selection. Which one would you chose?
-Mermaid
What is your style?
-Scrubs with the occasional dress up day. There's more effect that way.
Alright, some little wench at school is going around behind you and talking all kinds of junk about you. Yet when you're around she treats you like her best friend. How do you react to this?
-Intelligently confront her about it in private.
Out of these choices which is your favorite color?
-Turquoise.
Your going on a date.. Which of these would you enjoy doing the most?
-Laying next to a waterfall in the middle of the wilderness
LAST QUESTION! If you were in a fairy tale.. What would YOUR prince charming be like?
-The one and only man who I would sacrifice my life for, and who I can kid around with.

Well, now you know a little bit more about me, but now I need to know...

1 comment:

Susan said...

My answers were different than yours, but I was Ariel also. So we are alike in some ways. We both love Jake. It's okay. I'm his Mom!