Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TAGGED!

The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer Here it goes:

Ten Years Ago: I was only 11! I was probably just enjoying my innocent little naive life playing soccer, riding horses, playing with my friends and enjoying spending hours on my easy 6th grade homework (I used to LOVE school!). A lot can change in 10 years!

Five things on today's "to do" list: 1. Do a load of laundry. 2. Balance the checkbook. 3. Cut Jake's Hair. 4. Sweep and mop the floor. 5. Vaccuum

Snacks I enjoy: Cheese sticks, Apples, Chips & Salsa, and my favorite Sunday snack...Jake's sticky buns!

Things I would do If I was a Millionaire: Get to the point that we were just comfortable in life with a decent home and cars and then INVEST the rest to save for later in life when we were ready to serve our mission and travel.

Places I have Lived: Wellsville, Logan, Hyde Park, Ogden

Here are the people I am tagging: I dont' really care if anybody does it or not!

No comments: