Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School....

Well, School is officially in session again. It will be good for us to get back into a routine of doing things, but boy are we going to miss our summer playing! It has been an amazing summer with lots of great memories!!!

This last weekend we went to my great-grandma's 95th birthday party! She is such an amazing woman! It was so good to get everyone together to celebrate her and her posterity! If you ask her how old she is turning she will tell you 39...and she just about looks it! I really look up to her and hope I can be just like her when I get her age!

(Top: Jake, me, my mom, my sister; Bottom: Great Grandma Lou, Grandpa Halverson)

This weekend we also went out to my dad's house to celebrate his birthday and my step-mom Linda's birthday! (Lots of birthdays in 1 week!) We went shooting Saturday night and my dad and Jake tried to teach me how to shoot...to No avail!

We had a barbeque on Sunday with the fam as well. It was good to see everyone and visit, we don't get to do it as often as we would like. It was a good last weekend to finish off the summer! Luckily all went well the first day of school and we're off to a good start!

No comments: