Sunday, June 27, 2010

Review of what we've been up to!


This is Jake's parents "new" trike they got and Jake is in love with it. Carter (our nephew) had a blast getting driven around the driveway!

Jake and I took a trip to see the Manti pageant. It was the first time either one of us had ever been and it was really cool to see! We camped the night and on the way home stopped to hike Timpanogas Cave. Here are a few pictures from our adventure!



Utah is such a cool place to live. We love how there is so much to see and do within just a few hours.

We also got a chance to go to the Real game! We had a great time even though no one scored and it ended in a tie! Thanks for the free tickets and shirts mom!


For more explanation on our last post....
We are now 17 weeks along and things are going really well. I haven't been sick at all...thank heavens! I feel REALLY lucky! We'll keep you updated as time goes on!

1 comment:

The DeGiulio's said...

My mother in law wanted to go to the Manti pageant so badly. It sounds like its neat. And she wants to hike the timpingoes caves..do you think its doable with a 2 month old? I told her we would go I just wasnt sure how Bailee would do..