Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holiday update

Happy New Year!!!

We tried to keep the hustle and bustle of the holidays very low key this year. It was very different, but in a good way! We missed being so involved with extended family, but it was nice to be home and to be able to focus on each other and our Savior. As always, we were spoiled by everyone!




We've been trying to adjust to the new life of being a threesome. There have been many more late nights with no sleep and LOTS of diapers changed. It's a challenging new life, but a great one! Here are a few recent pictures of our little man who we just absolutely adore!!!




2010 was an AMAZING year...Let's hope 2011 is just as great!!!!

7 comments:

The Schmutz Family said...

Yay more pictures! He is so handsome. I can't wait to hold him. Happy late birthday to you too Kristin. I was thinking about you but that is as far as I get with most things lately. :) Happy New Year!!

Jeremy & Stacy said...

Oh Kristin, he really has changed a lot. We will get by sometime soon to see him. We had small colds this weekend so I didn't want to stop by on our way home. When we are completly healthy and have a moment we will come by and see that cute little guy. We love you guys tons, and I know that you will enjoy this year with your little guy. They get to be sooooo much fun!

RileyandChristinaShaw said...

He is so precious:) I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas season:) You look great Kristen!!

Scott and Kels said...

Congrats you two! Hopefully I'll get to see him soon:) Have a happy New Year with your little Cooper!

awtitera said...

See, boys are great, aren't they? He looks like an angry elf in that Santa picture! I love those little expressions. Welcome to parenthood, you two.

mindy-lou said...

He is darling! I love to Santa suit, too cute! Hope you guys are doing well! Enjoy him they grow sooo fast!

Brett and Chelsea said...

Congrats to Jake for graduating! I can't wait for Brett and me to be done! Right now I can't even fathom the idea of no tuition or homework.... Cooper is so cute! I can't wait to officially meet him.