Friday, December 9, 2011

Cooper's First Haircut

Last night Cooper got his first ever haircut. It had gotten to the point where it was a little (or maybe even a LOT) out of control, but Jake and I had agreed that we would wait until Cooper's first birthday to cut it. Well when it actually came down to cutting it, I was excited but sad because I just knew my little boy was going to grow up really quickly without any of that baby hair.
BEFORE:



Of course we had to play around a little bit before we cut it! Cooper was a good sport through it all.





He was such a good boy while we cut his hair and Jake did a great job!

Look at all that hair! 5 little pony tails to save for keepsakes!


The FINAL results! What a handsome boy!


Definitely a memory worth documenting!

3 comments:

Jeremy & Stacy said...

LOVE the new hair! Super cute, and I love all the funky hair do's.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute! Can't believe he is so big, time does go way to fast!

vbergfamlee said...

Wow! I'm pretty impressed you guys did that haircut yourself on a little one-year-old! It turned out awesome. Great job!!!