Monday, August 6, 2012

Swimming & St. George

 We have been able to take Cooper swimming a few times this summer. He loves it! He loves to jump off the side of the pool into our arms and then will say "kick" over and over again as he's kicking his little legs to get back to the side of the pool.
 A few weeks ago Jake went on a backpacking trip for a few days with his friend Brett. Unfortunately he didn't take the camera, but they had a great time hiking and camping and having some much needed manly time.

Once he got back, I took a trip down to St. George with the girls!
 We went to see Aladdin and loved every minute of it!
 I got to spend most of my time while in St. George with the Jensen clan (Jake's family). They are so good to me...I'm so glad I get along so well with them. It's always a party when they get together!

But I was lucky this year and also got to spend a little time with my mom, Grandma, and little sis!


 I had a blast shopping, doing nails, swimming and relaxing with the girls! I'm so lucky to have a husband that lets me get away to do things like this.

While I was gone though, I REALLY missed my boys!
 Cooper loves to wear Jake's shoes.
He was having fun pretending this was his helmet.

Both Jake and I had a lot of fun on our little adventures, but it was definitely good to get back home and be together again!

No comments: