Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy but Boring

Well, I haven't had much to write about lately. Life has been busy, but nothing exciting going on. We had a really fun time this last weekend with Stacy and Jeremy. Stacy: your taco soup was amzing! The perfect meal for a snowy night! It's so good to stay in touch with friends!

I was disgusted to wake up Sunday morning to 4 inches of snow! Outrageous...it is the middle of October. The neighbors down the street must have been thrilled about it because we came home from church and they had a big snowman built already!

Today was a big day at school for me. I gave my first shots to a real patient! (We practiced on each other twice). She was nervous, but not as nervous as she would have been if she would have known it was my first time (I decided to keep that piece of information to myself!) It went well and luckily there was no complications or bruises that showed up!

Amy tagged me last week, so I figured I'd feel them out to help you get to know a little bit about me and give me something to write about....

~8~

8 Obsessions of mine:
1. Jacob
2. Having the least clutter as possible
3. Lists...I'm so much more efficient with them
4. Having good grades
5. Trying to be organized
6. Balancing the checkbook and having it match the amount in the account
7. Making the bed each morning
8. Making Jake happy

8 goals for the future:
1. Graduate and pass my dental hygiene boards
2. Raise a righteous family
3. Buy a home
4. Build a home with at least 3 acres of land and a pond for Jake to train his dogs...definitely NOT in the city!
5. Learn to speak spanish fluently
6. Learn to play the guitar well
7. Serve a mission
8. Have horses for our family to ride and enjoy

8 vacation want to's
1. Sandiego CA...Jake has never been to DisneyLand, so someday I'm talking him and doing a session through my favorite temple!
2. A cruise anywhere!
3. Alaska (this would be Jake's #1 choice)
4. Florida
5. A church historical tour
6. Washington D.C.
7. Back to Hawaii!!! (but spend 2 weeks there this time!)
8. Somewhere out of the country (I've never been!)

8 of the best words...sorry, not creative enough to come up with this one

8 things I'm doing tonight
1. Make dinner...we're having personal pizza's (I think we're going to try them in our pazookie skillets, so hopefully they turn out ok!)
2. Laundry...darks
3. Practice my guitar
4. Do homework
5. Help Jake study for his test
6. Balance the checkbook
7. Call the HP people to see if they have any clue what is wrong with our computer
8. Hopefully squeezing in some time to ready my book...Breaking Dawn

If you would like to continue with the tag, feel free to!

No comments: