Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Big Day

Last Saturday, November 1st, may not have had a lot of significance to some people. However, in our house it was a big day. Can you guess what it was??? Of course, the opening day of the pheasant hunt! (obviously it's not too big of a deal to me, but it is one of Jake's FAVORITE days of the entire year!...I figured I better give a report of how the day went.) Why anyone would get up at 5:15 am because they WANTED to is beyond me!!! He took the day off so he could go up to Logan and hunt with his family. He said they haven't seen that many pheasants for several years, so that's a good thing! Maybe the pheasant population isn't going extinct after all! Jake's dad also raises a few pheasants each year so that helps out as well. Between the seven of them they got eleven pheasants! Way to go guys!

2 comments:

Karlee said...

Kristin I hope you forgive me for not blogging lately and leaving comments! I haven't been doing too good at it lately! So, I need to comment for like 3 different posts that i liked :) Way to go Jake on the cycle cross!! That's awesome! It's so fun watching that race huh? And a lot less worry than comes with Lotoja! The puppy is so stinkin' cute! And good luck with the pheasant hunting Jake!

Steven & Amy said...

Hey guys! I don't know if you remember me but I saw your blog and I just had to say hi! Last time I talked to you guys you were dating, I am so happy you got married! I hope life is going well!
Amy Burdett Hadfield