Monday, November 24, 2008

Jake did it AGAIN!!!

This past Saturday Jake did another cyclocross race, this time at the Weber County Fairgrounds. He of course made me so proud AGAIN!!! His family is amazing and they even came down from Logan to show their support. I wasn't able to get very good pictures, but here are my attempts at catching the moment! I'm going to hopefully get some good ones from my sister-in-law, Eden (she has a fancy-pantsy camera and got some pretty sweet pictures!) that I can post later. I decided that video is the way to go with my camera that seems like it is from the stone ages compared to new technology! Jake makes it look so easy! I don't know how he does it! Even though he wasn't feeling very well, he did fantastic!





(You can hear the announcer talking about Jen Hanks, he really isn't talking about Jake, but he's talking about a lady on the other side of the course! I just wanted to clarify so you wouldn't be confused!)


Today, Jake and I have been married for a year and a half! I cannot believe how fast time flies! I had to put a picture on here to honor my "Prince Charming!" He has so many wonderful qualities, I couldn't even begin to list them! Just being with him makes me happy, and honestly I couldn't be happier!

We both love the country song by Trace Adkins "You're Going to Miss this."

The lyrics go like this:

You're going to miss this

You're going to want this back

You're going to wish these days

Hadn't gone by so fast

These are some good times

So take a good look around

You may not know it now

But you are gonna to miss this

At times we think "oh, we can't wait until we are done with school" or "we can't wait until we can have a house of our own." Although those things will be sooo nice when the time comes, we are loving life and appreciate the way it is now! Thanks to Jake for being there when I need him and always making me laugh! You are the BEST!!!

No comments: