Monday, December 22, 2008

NOT a pleasant experience!

Well, I thought I would share our few x-mas decorations in our humble basement apartment! It's definitely not very fancy but we love our warm fireplace! It doesn't look like much, but it is just right for us!

It has been snowing like CRAZY today! Jake is off hunting (I will post updates on that later) but I thought I would go into Riverdale to get a few things. That was a HUGE mistake! I still had a few more things to do but I decided it would be best to head home. It took me forever and then I realized when I was almost home that I was going to have to climb the big hill by our house!!! I was scared to death! There were cars and trucks off the road everywhere! I was just praying to make it home safe. Somehow I made it up the hill without sliding off the road or getting stuck. I already hate driving in the snow, and this experience only made that hate worse! Never again will I go out in this kind of weather...especially if it isn't a necessity! Everyone PLEASE be safe in all this snow!






1 comment:

The Schmutz Family said...

Snow is so scary. I am really not used to it. By the way, happy birthday! I hope you have a great day.