Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finals are finally over!

Yeah!!! The semester is finally over...although it actually went by pretty quick! Jake survived his 5 finals and his hardest semester ever. I officially have only 1 more semester left! We are really going to enjoy the short break from homework!

Jake went down to St. George to take a group of guys biking this last weekend. They had a lot of fun. I'm glad they made it home safe because they got stuck in a blizzard in Beaver! That darn snow made him an hour and a half later than expected getting home!

My little sister, Kylie, had her Christmas dance this weekend. My mom and I did her hair, and for amateurs I think it turned out pretty good! I must say, she looked pretty dang cute!

1 comment:

The Schmutz Family said...

What a beautiful girl she is! Great job on her hair. I want you to do mine.