Saturday, January 24, 2009

The New Member of the Balls Family!

The Balls have a new member of their family!!!!
(Not us of course, but Jake's parents and his little brother!)

Last Sunday we got Jake's mom to say that if Connor (his little brother) didn't join the marines then she would let them have a house dog. Connor said okay, but it had to be within the next month. They underestimated Jake's abilities and tonight, not even a week later, they become the proud owners of a new dog. He's a cute 2-yr-old terrier mix named Eddie. I don't think Jake wants them to go home!!!




Today was the first Saturday Jake and I had off work for months!!! We loved it! It was my little sister's bday and we went down to the Draper Temple open house! I love the temple and the spirit that is there!!!! I'm so glad we were able to go! Happy 17th bday Ky!

Just us girls!!!

2 comments:

Karlee said...

what a cute pup! I love the videos! Hey you guys deserve more days off, seriously. Darn school, and work, and rent! Hey so did you hear what comes out in March? Twilight on DVD! How do you feel about trading some more nintendo time for a twilight rerun?

The Schmutz Family said...

I'm jealous you guys got to go to the Draper Temple. I'm glad you had fun though!