Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Long Weekend!

We LOVE Monday holidays!!! It's the only time that we get a 2-day weekend! We went up to Cache Valley Saturday night and played until Monday night! We decided to go for a little hike up Hyde Park canyon. Jake loves to go and just look for deer and I really needed the exercise! It was so good to get out! Jake was really disappointed though because he only saw one buck...a spike that had already dropped one side.

Jake's mom was nice enough to take a half a day off work to come play with us!

Just for a sidenote, Jake and I receieved our new callings in our new ward. I will be in the Sunbeams and Jake is in the Deacons quorum and scouts, which he will do awesome at! Sunbeams will either be a good form of birth control or make me want kids sooner...we'll have to see how that goes! I'm excited!

3 comments:

Jeremy & Stacy said...

Hopefully sooner!!!!

Shannon said...

I agree with Stacy. Hopefully sooner.

The Schmutz Family said...

I hope it makes you want kids sooner. My kids need some buddies when we get together! ;)