Friday, January 16, 2009

Our FUN Night!

Yesterday I cleaned Jeff's teeth up at school. I definitely think I enjoyed it a lot more than he did, but all in all he was a pretty good sport about it! Afterward Jeff, Tammie and Carter all came over for dinner and to play. We LOVED it! Carter loves playing with Uncle Jake, but I think Jake enjoys it just as much or even more. I love to see him play with Carter....He is going to be an amazing dad when that day comes along. The best news is that Tammie has another one on the way, little Aubrey (sorry guys I probably didn't spell it right!) so then we'll have a niece to play with too! We're so excited!

It was nice to just hang out and visit and not do any homework!!!! Thanks for spending the evening with us...we need to do it more often!

Carter riding "the horse on the carosel"... Just one of the many activities of the night!

After Jeff and Tammie left for the night we made a trip over to Jake's friend's house to pick up the rest of his Christmas...a new duck hunting coat! He was so excited! I got to see all the neat parts of the coat as he sported it around. The best part about it is that he got an awesome deal on it!!!! Any of you who don't know me very well...my natural high is to get good deals on things so it was a great way to end the night for both of us!

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie Poulsen said...

I didn't know you had a personal blog! I am so glad I found it! I am going to add you to my blog roll. Email me your address and I will invite you to my blog. katiesuesoup@gmail.com